Shipping policies and information:
Each piece of artwork is shipped with extreme care. All original work is shipped within 3-5 business days. Limited edition prints and note cards are shipped within 1-2 business days.
How they are shipped:
- Original paintings are wrapped in protective paper, reinforced with cardboard and then wrapped in bubble wrap before being placed in a shipping peanut filled box.
- Large prints are shipped in a protective acid free bag, rolled up and placed in a sturdy mailing tube.
- Small prints are shipped in a protective acid free bag and reinforced with cardboard backing.
- Framed prints glass is reinforced with cardboard to prevent breakage, wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed in a box filled with shipping peanuts.
- Cards and postcards are sent in thick cardboard shipping envelopes to prevent bending.
I care about our planet and want to keep packaging as green as possible. This means most of the packaging is either reused, recyclable or biodegradable.
Returns and exchanges:
If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it. No questions asked. Please note:
- I will allow a return up to 10 business days of the day purchased.
- Cost of the piece will be refunded (not the cost of shipping).
- All returned items must be in their original condition.
If you would like to reserve a piece, I will hold it for you for 10 business days.
If this is a gift being sent directly to the recipient, please let me know. I will be happy to wrap the item and include a special note.
Feel free to contact me:
- If you would like the item insured for shipping
- If you need the piece to go out immediately and/or overnight
- If you have any questions at all about the artwork or my policies